If you know a literary agent, then this might be for you.
A literary agent’s review of one of my novels in exchange for a free 1 hour photo session with Creative Portraiture editing.
Plus 2% finders fee from first sum paid to me.
- The literary agent has to be a practicing literary agent that handles YA or New Adult.
- If the agent seems like a likely fit, I'll let you know before you work on an introduction
- The introduction can be via email or phone.
- The term ‘review’ means the literary agent reads the requested material and furnishes personalized feedback notating character names, plot points, writing style, etc, whereas a generic response is without subject identifiers, which is likely to indicate “couldn’t be bothered, scanned two lines, too busy,” type of response, which is not a review.
- After I receive the review, I’ll issue the credit. If you’ve already paid for your photo session, I’ll refund you.
- Additionally, if the agent takes me on as a client, and gets me published, from the first sum of money I receive (net paid to me) you’ll get 2%, a one-time fee.